Over the past couple of days a few questions have been surfacing the server of towny.online & skyblock.online, I'm here to publish and put all these rumours to an end.
As we're currently running two different communities we've decided to merge them into one to build a larger community overall. The official networks name will be named "LemuriaMC" which will result in skyblock.online & towny.online being merged together into one large network.
Yes this will allow the player base to collide together and allow each community to visit the other servers, but we think this is the best decision for the future of both communities and LemuriaMC as it allows us to expand much further and provide you with the best content as possible.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What does this mean?
If I've already purchased a rank will I have a rank on the other server?
- The towny server (towny.online) will be merged together with skyblock (skyblock.online) to produce a larger community known as LemuraiMC. The official release date of LemuraiMC will be Wednesday at 4PM EST (14/06/2017).
Due to the servers merging will anything be reset or will anything be lost?
- No ranks are not global, each server has different ranks.
If I've purchased a rank am I able to transfer my rank to the other server?
- No nothing will be reset nor removed/lost from the servers.
What will happen to the official servers website and discord?
- No this will not be allowed and never will be.
- The plan is to merge towny.online and skyblock.online's official website into one forum www.lemuriamc.com. As for the discord due to towny.online's discord being more populated and including a custom bot, skyblock's discord will be merged with townys and renamed to LemuraiMC.
What will happen with the staff members between both of the servers?
- Each server will have it's own staff allowing them to focus on the server's that need the staff required, we would appreciate it if you wouldn't message staff from other servers.
- The only global staff will be in the administration team, these deal with server wide issues.
Thanks for taking your time in reading this, much appreciated.
- Gruaige, ItzMineh, Duccks, Jeenius, itzBradMC & SkyblockOnline
[LemuraiMC Official Staff Team]