Loading Status...

Network Build Content [#1] - Medieval

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Duccks, Jun 15, 2017.

• by Duccks, Jun 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM
  • Duccks

Duccks Manager

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello Community,

This month, as our server will be welcoming new players, we will be hosting the first official build contest. In order to enter the contest, you must read through the build contest information, and reply to this thread using the provided format.

INFORMATION:

• Build Theme: medieval
      In order to win the contest, you must follow the Medieval theme the best. Any builds that do not follow this theme will be disregarded. You must include a castle of some sort!

» The build that you submit into the contest will be graded on the following: creativity, quality, completion, and size of the build.
    • Time Frame (to build): June 7th - June 30th
      You will have 23 days to build. Anything built past June 30th will be disregarded. Any incomplete builds will negatively affect your overall score.
    PRIZES:
    Any prizes earned will be distributed amongst any team mates.
    • 1st Place:
      » $20 Redeemable Store Voucher
      » $12,500 in-game money
      » Choice of x2 Tags and x1 Custom Tag OR x1 [Tier 3] Money Pouch
      » Contest winner forum banner

• 2nd Place:
      » $15 Redeemable Store Voucher
      » $10,500 in-game money
      » Choice of x1 Tag and x1 Custom Tag OR x1 [Tier 2] Money Pouch

• 3rd Place:
      » $10 Redeemable Store Voucher
      » $7,500 in-game money
      » Choice of x1 Tag OR x1 [Tier 1] Money Pouch
    SIGNING UP:
    There are a few ways in which you can sign up for the contest. These ways are listed in bullet point form below;
    • Town/Island: Sign up as a town/island! Note: Only mayors/leaders can sign up their town.
      If you sign up as a town/island, you must have at least 5 residents/team-members. If your town/island ends up winning, you will receive triple the amount of prizes that will be distributed amongst every resident (ex. if the prize is 10 diamonds, then the prize would become 30 diamonds).

You must have at least 5 people in your town!
    • Individual/Team: Sign up individually or as a team! Anybody can sign up.
      If you sign up as an individual, you will receive the prizes listed under the "Prizes" category if you win. If your team ends up winning, you will receive double the amount of prizes that will be distributed amongst every resident (ex. if the prize is 10 diamonds, then the prize would become 20 diamonds).

» Individual: You must sign yourself up.
      » Team: Anybody can sign the "team" up. Only one person needs to sign up for the "team". You must only have 2-4 people in your team!
    SUBMISSIONS:
    In order to enter the contest, you must use the format below in a reply. Copy/paste the format into the reply box located under this thread, and fill in the details accordingly.

Individual Format:

Team/Group Format:
    Town Format:
    RULES/REMINDERS:
    RULES: Breaking any rules may lead to punishments and/or disqualification from the build contest.
    • No griefing other builds
    • Everybody signed up with receive the same reward- whether or not they did more/less work than others
    • Any builds submitted must be unique- do not copy other builds
    • No inappropriate or obsecene builds
    • No hacking- if caught, the individual and his team will be disqualified
    • All server rules apply
    REMINDERS: Keep these bullet points in mind while building.
    • Signing up for the contest will not be avaiable after June 28th. However, you will have until June 30th to finish building.
    • Any incomplete builds may result in your overall score being lowered.
    • Prizes will be distrubuted amongst all members signed up.
    • Your build must follow the Medieval theme.
    • Your build must include x1 Castle
    • If you're banned when the judging takes place, you may not receive your prizes.
    • Any griefs can be rolled back. This means that if someone destroys your build, it can be restored.
    • It's your responsibility to check back up on this thread to stay updated with the contest- as changes may take place before June 30th.
    • There will be no more judges for this contest.

JUDGES:

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Duccks, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Duccks
    Note: If you signed up on the Towny.Site website, you do not need to sign up again.

This contest is open to every server. There may be incorrect information in this thread due to it being previously made for Towny.
  2. Galactic_Wolf
    Cool! I will be sure to edit these details once I am finished.
  3. harleyman_
    This was just posted here today. It might have been posted on the towny website/forums, but with it being posted today on this site it only gives the people from Skyblock 14 days to try to build something. People from towny have a 8 day head start.
  4. Duccks
    Each game mode will receive different prizes. So Towny players will receive 3 prizes, and Skyblock players will receive 3 prizes.
  5. Jaytwonine
    Usernames: Jaytwonine, Sensefull, Infd, KyleIsKami
    » Island Leader Name: Sensefull

My island members don't really play anymore so it will be just me but I've included their names just in case they do help.
  6. ElOsiris
    Username/s: ElOsiris
    Island Leader: ElOsiris
    Entering alone, The comp build is at my island, near the sky limit.
  7. Halfhand
    » Usernames: Halfhand, Jay_Garrick, Eliot_Waugh, Murderous_Minds, TacticaaaL
    » Town: Dragonstone

I already entered in the previous post, but I've found some players so we can enter as a town.
  8. MoonMan
    Username/s: IamtheMoon, Fireballboyz, Joeneedsdough
    Island Leader: IamtheMoon
    do /is warp IamtheMoon to get to the contest build
  9. Lauren_Lawson
    » Usernames: Lauren_Lawson, Blaze_Slayer1, CynicalShark and AllClean
    » Island Leader: Lauren_Lawson
    » Entering as a team, build is located at my warp: /is warp Lauren_Lawson
  10. Anthony
    » Usernames: RetaredTurtle
    » Town/Island Leader Name: G1ng3rBr3qdMqn
    » If you aren't a part of a town, where is your build located?: /is warp RetaredTurtle
  11. Dawn
    » Username: Dawno
    » Island Leader: Dawno
    » If you aren't a part of a town, where is your build located?: My town is called Dawn.
  12. FallenLuv101
    » Usernames: FallenLuv101, RainbowDashier
    » Town/Island Leader Name: FallenLuv101
    » Entering as a team, where is your build located?: /t spawn sylestia