Loading Status...

New Owners?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Puzzling, Aug 29, 2017.

• by Puzzling, Aug 29, 2017 at 2:21 AM
  • Puzzling

Puzzling Owner Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, everyone! My name is Matt and my in game name is Puzzling. I am one of the new owners you have probably seen on the server and on the discord. I am going to be taking over for Mineh. He did an amazing job on this network and I have some very large shoes to fill.

Over the next week, I am going to be getting a feel for the server before I head back to college. During this time if you feel like introducing yourself to me I would be happy to get to know all of you! I am going to be keeping a lot the same as it is working but I am also going to be bringing some new things to the server that will hopefully make the server much more enjoyable for all of you!

More information about everything that I am going to be doing with be posted later along with some other things. Along with me, my two other friends Kenny and Ryan will be helping me with the server, you will just see me a bit more!

Be sure to follow our new twitter https://twitter.com/OfficialLemuria

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Puzzling, Aug 29, 2017.

1. harleyman_
    Howdy. My ign is harleyman_. I am an older player that has been involved in gaming one way or another for 29 years. Some like me and some do not. I am one of those people that do not say what people want to hear just because they have a staff position or are the owner. I get along with everyone pretty much but if I see something wrong with the server I will say something.

But anyway, thanks for taking over the server and hope you get everything working like it's supposed to be working.
  2. David Mash
    Plz help me! I was on the server and KoalaNomster told me to do /ci! And it cleared my inventory!! I had a beacon and tools! I dont care about the tools, its just the beacon! Aaron88 gave it to me, you can ask him as proof! GodOfMoney also did /ci! Plz help him too! KoalaNomster told us that it gave you free tools! I would apreciate it SOOOO much if you could plz plz help me! And GodOfMoney! Thank you soooo much! :D
  3. ElOsiris
    I'm in absolute state of anger and distress, due to the fact as Mash mentioned, I had no idea what the command /ci did, as Koala mentioned during the chat, he said "it gave me free tools", which I thought, "cool, new command or an alternative to /kit". But I had no idea, as I don't know all shortcuts to commands and also I put my trust in the community and was backstabbed for doing so. I have been here 2-4 years, and while I piled my trust into well known players, this happens. I'm not bothered about most of what I lost such as; Gold Blocks/Hoppers/Iron Blocks, however, I lost my eff X tools, Pickaxe, and Axe, these tools mean a world to me on the server, they were a thing that kept me building and going, even if I lost 200M worth of stuff, with my tools I would still be fine.

I'm sorry that I couldn't post this on the forums, but I can't access it due to some difficulty. I hope this incident will get resolved and to further prevent from anything like this from happening, a suggestion of a double /clear or /ci command to be activated, such as the /pay command. Thank you for your time reading this, once again, hope this gets resolved.

Your beloved server lover,
    GodOfMoney

- Evidence -
    This shows Koala mentioning "<3 ???" Which seems he doesn't care and it was purposely done.
    2017-09-03_14.27.05.png

This show's Mash's point of view and what she said.
    ^810C23F629657C80CB2BC24DB2EFBB95B359DB231F6E3AB16B^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

The log below is all the evidence, it all starts at [14:24:06]. There are further private messages that consist of people trying to stop him and him mentioning "don't ruin it" apparently.

Attached Files:

4. David Mash
    I'm sorry about all the exclamation marks I used, I was just so shocked and upset. I'm so disappointed in KoalaNomster, I thought that he was my friend, but a friend wouldn't do something like that. Also, hi Matt, I'm glad that you are the new owner, you seem nice :D if you or someone from your team could replace the items lost by TheGodOfMoney and myself that would be brilliant. As I said before, the only valuable I had on me at the time was a beacon that I had received from Aaron88 a short while before the incident. Please replace my beacon and TheGodOfMoney's tools. Whatever happens, i will continue to love this server and the mostly friendly community. Thank you for your time. :D

-Erin Mash (idk why my name is David, lol)
  5. AngelicAmy
    Hi my ign is AngelicAmy, but you can call me Amy. I have been playing all 3 servers on lemuria but mainly Towny. I have recently been playing later at night central time for me and there are a lot of great players on then. Not a lot of staff though. I look forward to seeing what new things will be happening. I hope you get voting back up and going soon. I am going to try and get on during the day Sunday because there are several issues I need help with. I will try to go to the support forum but I think the website is not working properly. I can't wait until everything is running smoothly. It is a really great server. See you in game...